oem sss wheel weight?

RaMoN_88_SS

I got my truck with 24 inch dub big homies on it. I knew these wheels where heavy but today when I was changing my shocks I took off one of them. I couldn't believe how heavy they felt, so I grabbed my scale 101.2 lbs... Now I'm wondering how much litter are the oem 20s or even the 22 oem replicas

post-24225-0-37942100-1338091530_thumb.jpg

this is why i laugh at the guys who slap big wheels(24" or bigger) on there trucks and wonder why it doesnt stop like it should...rotational weight! haha

but now off that rant my 17" factory silverado rims were heavier than my 20 ss wheels. both with rubber on them. not to sure if i woulda saw this earlier when i had my wheels off i woulda thre one of them on the scale. dang

this is why i laugh at the guys who slap big wheels(24" or bigger) on there trucks and wonder why it doesnt stop like it should...rotational weight! haha

but now off that rant my 17" factory silverado rims were heavier than my 20 ss wheels. both with rubber on them. not to sure if i woulda saw this earlier when i had my wheels off i woulda thre one of them on the scale. dang

I was at a gas station and I was talking to this guy who seemed to know a lot about racing...he was saying somethin about rotitional weight...he said that rotitional weight is three times the weight of the wheelo