JL audio stealthbox...anybody have one?

Does anybody have any experiance with this box? I have a single sub box under the rear seat but want to get a box like this so everything looks stock. It comes with a single W3 sub.

I have searched for a topic on this and haven't seen anything.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_13694033/JL-Audio-Stealthbox.html?tp=113#overview-tab

There is one available for out trucks that holds a W6, that is the one I want and the good thing is you can get one for each side under the back seat if one doesn't cut it. But llike you I wish someone would chime in on it cause it is a lot of money.

I have seen a few on this site. Wish I could remember the names. They are definitely a neat box and does what it is supposed to. Produce a little bass and be hidden.

Yeah i'll look around some more for topics related to this...but I wonder how it sounds and if it's worth the money.

There is one available for out trucks that holds a W6, that is the one I want and the good thing is you can get one for each side under the back seat if one doesn't cut it. But llike you I wish someone would chime in on it cause it is a lot of money.

Yeah you are talking abour the space under the rear seat. That is definitely the way to go if that is what you like. I myself want a more hidden system.

• 4 months later...

I bought a Downfire box that goes under my rear bench seat and hate it. Everytime the bass hits I can hear the metal floor pan and what not vibrate. I flipper the box upside with the sub facing up ward and now the sound sis great. Just throwing that out there, If you as anal as me you will be mighty pissed spending that money on a box that makes the truck sound like crap, and if you have luck like mine not being able to sell it, or having to give it away.

I used to have the Stealthbox that went under the back seat and housed a single 10w6. it worked great and looked fantastic but just didnt hit hard enough for my liking. i did post pictures a few years ago they should be around here somewheres.

I just installed my JL stealth box in my console. It is (1) 10W3. Hits pretty hard and sounds great!! Installation was NOT easy though!!

I'm assuming that the A/C duct piping will get in the way. Was there any other issue that you dealt with?

I bought a Downfire box that goes under my rear bench seat and hate it. Everytime the bass hits I can hear the metal floor pan and what not vibrate. I flipper the box upside with the sub facing up ward and now the sound sis great. Just throwing that out there, If you as anal as me you will be mighty pissed spending that money on a box that makes the truck sound like crap, and if you have luck like mine not being able to sell it, or having to give it away.

I have a 10" CVR under the rear seat that just doesn't give me the sound that I want. And yes i'm anal about the sound thats why I want a clean setup and you can't go wrong with JL Audio.