Your vehicles, as they sit now..

dwalk

Yeah JUST an R1000 motor lol that's thing is crazy!! You have to do any frame adjustments to make it work? Besides new motor mounting brackets I'm sure.

. Oh yeah had to cut the Nike inhalf and build the lower frame. I have a build thread for it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Oh yeah had to cut the Nike inhalf and build the lower frame. I have a build thread for it.

Sounds like quite the project!! I'm going to go and find it

heres the build thread not sure if it will show pictures if you not a member.

http://www.raptorfor...ead.php?t=89577

if not heres all the pictures of it. i have over 500 pictures i took of this build. i started this build 2 months ago and everything happened quick.

heres nothing but pictures if you want to see it bar frame you will have to go back quite a bit.

http://s420.photobuc...orsports stuff/

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

I found it! That thing looks and sounds ridiculous!!! You ever make it to the dunes with that thing?

leaving tomorrow for a trip to reno. heading to sand mountain for a nice 4 day stay at the dunes. hoping to have a blast. its not a drag bike built should still have fun. just 950 miles and ill be there. :jester:

leaving tomorrow for a trip to reno. heading to sand mountain for a nice 4 day stay at the dunes. hoping to have a blast. its not a drag bike built should still have fun. just 950 miles and ill be there. :jester:

I've been there a few times. And I'm sure you will still spank the sh*t out of some people with that thing lol

just got everything put back together, rear was last with 3.73's, detroit trutrac and moser girdle cover. should probly updated build thread haha got a ton done this winter. now just waiting till i can afford the zippy tune. hasent moved since november :cry2:

f49e7468.jpg

430d60ef.jpg

cdeff381.jpg

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)

just got everything put back together, rear was last with 3.73's, detroit trutrac and moser girdle cover. should probly updated build thread haha got a ton done this winter. now just waiting till i can afford the zippy tune. hasent moved since november :cry2:

f49e7468.jpg

430d60ef.jpg

cdeff381.jpg

Lookin very nice! Best looking 99-02 style I've seen hands down!