Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

Would anyone be interested in a Crusie this weekend maybe? :driving:  :flag:

Ill roll this weekend. Friday or Saturday night is coo w/ me. If the weather is nice that is. If its anything near like it is now. Count me out.

Im lookin out over downtown from the 16th floor. Looks like $HIT outside.

I just checked weather.com, Outlook is pretty grim. :banghead: They change the forecast every day so I will keep on it. If you wanna do the intake this weekend we can use my garage, I have all the tools. Hopefully the weather will clear. :ughdance:

Anyone else in if we do a crusie this weekend?

I just checked the weather, It should be nice tommarrow night. If your still interested in the cruise? I will not be on till later today, Just got off work at 3:30 am :crazy: . I am down for tomarrow night, For sure.

Anyone else interested? The more, The better. :thumbs::driving::flag:

I can do tonight or tomorrow night. Is anyone besides us going to roll? :troll:

Tommarrow night might be better. I made other plans for tonight, Because I didnt hear from you. Lets set a time and place for tommarrow. Do you still need assistance getting your intake installed? We can do that tommarrow if need be. Keep me posted, I am going to PM you with my cell number. :cheers::flag:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do any of u guys drive a black ss lowered wtih like.. spinners? :crazy: i saw it yesterday and a couple other times.. just noticed the spinning when i was sitting in a car at the same level of the wheels :smash: ... or has anyone seen this?

do any of u guys drive a black ss lowered wtih like..  spinners?  :crazy:  i saw it yesterday and a couple other times.. just noticed the spinning when i was sitting in a car at the same level of the wheels  :smash:  ... or has anyone seen this?

Not seen it. I hate spinners tho. There is a little Z71 running around town all whited out with spinners.

Outside it looks like Christmas. Damn I hate winter already.

Oh well. SSAlaska...I might call you alter this this stuff melts off. It might not tho. Its come down pretty good.

TJ

yeah ive seen that one also... n hopefully it does melt down.. by the way... what tires and wheels do u all use for winter??? my dads trippin because we still have stock tires on.. arent they only for summer? or all season??? :confused:

This winter shit sucks aSS. :banghead::sigh::puke::tear: I had to drive some chick home this morning so she could get to work. I was hauling aSS thru the snow and rain. :driving: So far the SS is a all weather machine. :thumbs: The forecast calls for all of this shit to melt off by tommarrow. :flag:

This winter shit sucks aSS. :banghead:  :sigh:  :puke:  :tear:  I had to drive some chick home this morning so she could get to work. I was hauling aSS thru the snow and rain. :driving:  So far the SS is a all weather machine. :thumbs:  The forecast calls for all of this shit to melt off by tommarrow.  :flag:

Man I rolled the SS today. The thing is a beast in the snow and slush and rain. I was haulin butt. Wow. People were just creepin around in this crap and here I blow by them.

The thing stops on a dime.

WOoHoo...Im happy!

do any of you guys change to studded tires? cause if not, ill just tell my dad to save the money for summer wheels  :jester:

Im gonna run stock this winter. It its bad. Then I will pull these wheels and get some ok rims and studs to run on it. I dont think things will be a problem tho after how it was handling today.

Tell your pops to save his money.

Goodyear rates the EAGLE LS an (8) on a scale of 1-10 in the snow and ice.

This winter shit sucks aSS. :banghead:  :sigh:  :puke:  :tear:  I had to drive some chick home this morning so she could get to work. I was hauling aSS thru the snow and rain. :driving:  So far the SS is a all weather machine. :thumbs:  The forecast calls for all of this shit to melt off by tommarrow.  :flag:

Man I rolled the SS today. The thing is a beast in the snow and slush and rain. I was haulin butt. Wow. People were just creepin around in this crap and here I blow by them.

The thing stops on a dime.

WOoHoo...Im happy!

We could still cruise around and demonstrate the all weather capability?

EDIT: On second thaught the roads are gross, I dont wanna get the SS dirty till I have to. :ughdance:

I had no problem getting around yesterday. At one point though, I was doing 25/30 and had to stop fairly quick (dumb ass in front checked up w/ no directional) and the ABS kicked in and the truck slid. There was a fair amount of slush beneath me. :shakehead:

how about during the day or something? then everyone can see some SS's blingin their rims in the sun :jester:

in my WRX club, we usually met up at sears, then went from there...like to a place to eat. usually red robin or chilis :cheers:

saturday or sunday would be good for me :chevy:

how about during the day or something?  then everyone can see some SS's blingin their rims in the sun :jester: 

in my WRX club, we usually met up at sears, then went from there...like to a place to eat. usually red robin or chilis :cheers:

saturday or sunday would be good for me :chevy:

Not a bad idea, But lets meet some where a bit more visable. We arent no stinking WRX :smash: , We drive manly trucks not girly sedans. Turbo, Shmerbo :nono::crackup::P:jester: I am just giving you a hard time man. :crackup: I am down for the resturant idea, But I am with IBCNYA (Todd), Barnes and Nobel is a good spot. But I am down for anywhere. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. And hope for good weather. :banghead::flag:

Archived