Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

damn, i work this weekend, 7am-7pm both saturday and sunday. anytime this weekend though, i'd be down as long as it's after 730pm.

haul@ss, how bad are the scratches? are they just swirls. sometime when the snow is done melting, i can bring the porter over and show you how to use it, then you can try it for yourself before you get one. one of the best detailing tools to buy for your truck :cheers:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn, i work this weekend, 7am-7pm both saturday and sunday. anytime this weekend though, i'd be down as long as it's after 730pm.

haul@ss, how bad are the scratches? are they just swirls. sometime when the snow is done melting, i can bring the porter over and show you how to use it, then you can try it for yourself before you get one. one of the best detailing tools to buy for your truck :cheers:

that blows well im down 4 whenever... just let me know when and where!!!! oh and i saw a red ss down the glen highway next to fantasy going towards 5th ave mall i had my windows rolled up couldnt get my thumb up in time and traffice was bad ......... :( but if it was anyone of u here it is :thumbsup:

i seen some dodge and other trucks have a meet around the mcdonalds / tacobell near sportsman parkin lot think that is a good spot to have a meet :) didnt c no security there.... they tried to get my attention but then i thought STRANGER DANGER lol + i didnt c no chevy -.- so yea i think thats a good place to meet up....... now all we need is a when/time..... any ideas????

daym that does suck.. Well, if the weather is nice and its still bright out at 7 we should try. As for the scratches, they are mainly swirls... ALL OVER! haha but yeah that would be cool if you could show me. I just gotta wash the truck very thoroughly first. The only drawback to keepin it in the garage is that when its wet out and the truck gets dirty, the dirt gets baked on in the garage haha. And of course touchless car washes don't exactly remove the dirt and grime very well.. even Monster Carwash doesnt...

hey 10zin, what day was that? I was in that area late monday night around 1130pm to 1230am.. was the truck dropped with tinted windows, hids and an effed up lower grill? if so that was me! well, now that i think about it, you said traffic was bad and there was no traffic at the time so.. scratch that

wherever we end up meeting, we should grab some food!

AHH this blows god doesnt want us all to meet up lol its snowing!!!!!!! i thought i had seen the last of snow damit........ so yea i think we gota make it next weekend sat around 8???? is that good 4 everyone? oh and the food idea is really good :) i think i seen u or a red ss @ capones pizza at nothernlights/ bonaface..... couldnt stop i was going like 100 lol j/p

That's exactly what i said when i woke up to snow! Oh and my friends mom owns capones on boniface and she tells me that she always gets excited to see a red ss over there only to find out it isn't me haha. but yeah, check out that Max's beef burger around the corner. They got some good shit there, everything from burgers, hotdogs, philley steaks, nachos, and my personal favorite, Hawaiian mix plates! daym i'm gettin hungry..

That's exactly what i said when i woke up to snow! Oh and my friends mom owns capones on boniface and she tells me that she always gets excited to see a red ss over there only to find out it isn't me haha. but yeah, check out that Max's beef burger around the corner. They got some good shit there, everything from burgers, hotdogs, philley steaks, nachos, and my personal favorite, Hawaiian mix plates! daym i'm gettin hungry..

will do :P .... i woke up 2day and again there is tons of snow on the ground >_< well u guys down 4 a meet next weekend lol since mother nature messed it up 4 us this weekend? dont know what time i was thinkin around the time when sun was out :) oh yea i got my volant CAI now i gota get some tools 2 install it anyone install this cai??? was it easy??? anyhard parts???

Closing Thread ....

Hey Guys ... This thread was started almost 4 years ago. I know you have added stuff in the recent past to keep it in the Events Gathering section.

Please just start a new thread for your meets ...

Archived