Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, As long as you are Air National Guard, We will change the meeting date. :jester:  I am in the real Air Force on Elmendorf :jester: , I work missile shop. So anyway the meet has changed to the week of 8-9 OCT. :cheers:

The real AF? As apposed to the fake AF? I was also active on Elmendorf. :wtf:

:crackup: Just giving you a hard time. You were active till you got smart, and went guard. Anyway, we are going to work the meet around your drill. Look forward to seeing you there. :flag:

Anyone come up with a good meeting place?  :confused:  I guess we can workout a time closer to that weekend. :cheers:  :flag:

THe Hooters lot is fine with me. We could even look at meeting at the Barnes and Noble lot out on N. Lights or the huge parking lot where Sportsmans Warehouse is now out off Old Seward and Diamond.

Im up for anywhere really. I do hope we get some more folks who will be joining us. We need a count of who will attend. I see

1. SSAlaska

2. Lefty

3. IBCNYA

A few others I dont know. I suggest we invite those we see in town driving around who dont know about this site. I will talk to Rich. He might come along if he has the time. I suspect he will. He has a Red 04 SS.

I see a CUTE lil blond driving a Black SS around. I think Matt said that was his GF? She should certainly come along.

Let me know...

TJ

THe Hooters lot is fine with me. We could even look at meeting at the Barnes and Noble lot out on N. Lights or the huge parking lot where Sportsmans Warehouse is now out off Old Seward and Diamond.

Im up for anywhere really. I do hope we get some more folks who will be joining us. We need a count of who will attend. I see

1. SSAlaska

2. Lefty

3. IBCNYA

A few others I dont know. I suggest we invite those we see in town driving around who dont know about this site. I will talk to Rich. He might come along if he has the time. I suspect he will. He has a Red 04 SS.

I see a CUTE lil blond driving a Black SS around. I think Matt said that was his GF? She should certainly come along.

Let me know...

TJ

I am sure AK04SS is in, And that cat knegrownz or something mentioned he was in as long as he can get his dad to approve. Oh and on the chicks, Todd the girl you saw I think is the hottie that works at the coffee stand on lake otis, The girl I was dating drives a blue SS. I do know another girl that drives a black SS you might have seen her, I am not sure :dunno: I will try to get them all to attend, But I am not sure if they are that interested. I always try to get SS owners involved with the site, I think I might get one of the SilveradoSS.com stickers it might help.

As far as where we meet all of those locations seem good to me. I really doubt the cops are going to give us a problem, Being we are all adults, Not punk ass kids driving ricers :smash:

Would anyone be interested in a Crusie this weekend maybe? :driving:  :flag:

Ill roll this weekend. Friday or Saturday night is coo w/ me. If the weather is nice that is. If its anything near like it is now. Count me out.

Im lookin out over downtown from the 16th floor. Looks like $HIT outside.

I just checked weather.com, Outlook is pretty grim. :banghead: They change the forecast every day so I will keep on it. If you wanna do the intake this weekend we can use my garage, I have all the tools. Hopefully the weather will clear. :ughdance:

Anyone else in if we do a crusie this weekend?

Ill roll this weekend. Friday or Saturday night is coo w/ me. If the weather is nice that is. If its anything near like it is now. Count me out.

I just checked weather.com, Outlook is pretty grim. :banghead: They change the forecast every day so I will keep on it. If you wanna do the intake this weekend we can use my garage, I have all the tools. Hopefully the weather will clear. :ughdance:

I just checked the weather, It should be nice tommarrow night. If your still interested in the cruise? I will not be on till later today, Just got off work at 3:30 am :crazy: . I am down for tomarrow night, For sure.

Anyone else interested? The more, The better. :thumbs::driving::flag:

Being we are all adults, Not punk ass kids driving ricers

just one thing... im turning 16 on the 18th of october.. so um.. not quite there on the adult part.. :troll: but if yall wanna go drink and NOT drive, or maybe go check out that one building near pacific motors with the letters S L R I G W O H S or something like that, then ill just wait out in the truck. :cheers:

I just checked the weather, It should be nice tommarrow night. If your still interested in the cruise? I will not be on till later today, Just got off work at 3:30 am :crazy: . I am down for tomarrow night, For sure.

Anyone else interested? The more, The better. :thumbs::driving::flag:

I can do tonight or tomorrow night. Is anyone besides us going to roll? :troll:

Archived