Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

I see that there are alot of SS owners here in Anchorage. :cheers: Recently I have been promoting this site to other SS owners. We should all get together maybe the weekend of the 10th of September. I know IBCNYA, would be interested. Lets try to get something together. We can all have a say in where and when. So please reply to this thread, and we can work something out.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Lefty, I am sure Todd (IBCNYA) would be interested as well. I know that there are several other guys on here in Anchorage. Tonight, I am going to PM them and see when I can put something together. When is a good time for you? I think the weather is going to suck this weekend, But you never know up here. Keep intouch my name is Matt BTW. Anyway I am ususally on the east side of town (Elmendorf Area), If you see a Onyx SS with a Gators hitch cover blow by you try and keep up. :driving::flag:

id love to meet up, but i think i have to wait till i atleast get my speedstur on... cause other than my line-x, my ss is STOCK. and i dont think i can roll with u :cool: people till then :banghead: plus its my dads truck for now, and hes always at work... but ill try talkin him into it :smash:

i'm down....i wanna take a ride in someones truck that has any intake....i need a real intake instead my modded stock box....i also wanna see what everyone's done with their SSs.....name a time and place and i'm down....just not this weekend...unless its saturday....i've got a WRX gathering on sunday.....but i'd rather go to an SS meeting :cheers:

Well, It's good to see that we finally have some response. :thumbs: As far as the weather looks this weekend is out, Hopefully we can get together the weekend of the 2-3 of October. Does anyone have a preferance on the time of day? Oh yeah, And where do you guys wanna do this? I was thinking somewhere of high visability. Suggestions??? :thumbs::cheers::flag:

Well, It's good to see that we finally have some response. :thumbs:  As far as the weather looks this weekend is out, Hopefully we can get together the weekend of the 2-3 of October. Does anyone have a preferance on the time of day? Oh yeah, And where do you guys wanna do this? I was thinking somewhere of high visability. Suggestions???  :thumbs:  :cheers:  :flag:

Ill be there. You folks just drop me the time and place. It will be great seeing you guys...and girls if there are any. Ive met Matt (SSAlaska) before and I talk to Lefty often.

I hope to see you all there. Ill follow the thread.

I gotta get my intake on. I have the damn thing in the garage and havent had the time to install it. That will be a must this weekend.

Oh...What about that cheap ass dividend old Frank gave us? 919$ ??? Oh well. Free MONEY BABY !!

TJ

Well, It's good to see that we finally have some response. :thumbs:  As far as the weather looks this weekend is out, Hopefully we can get together the weekend of the 2-3 of October. Does anyone have a preferance on the time of day? Oh yeah, And where do you guys wanna do this? I was thinking somewhere of high visability. Suggestions???  :thumbs:  :cheers:  :flag:

I'll be playing GI Joe (ANG) that weekend. :banghead:

Army or Air Force? Well, Maybe we can work around it some how?

Lets work around it. We cant have this gathering without Lefty. Maybe Oct 8th or 9th?

About the intake. I might take you up on that offer Matt. Im not a wrench monkey at all. I can hack the crap out of a router tho. :thumbs:

Lets work around it. We cant have this gathering without Lefty. Maybe Oct 8th or 9th?

About the intake. I might take you up on that offer Matt. Im not a wrench monkey at all. I can hack the crap out of a router tho. :thumbs:

Well Todd, If Lefty is ARMY he is on his own. :jester::flag:

J/K

Sure October 8-9 sounds good to me. That gives me time to do a few more little mods :devil: . And if you need any assistance this weekend, That is not problem. Do you buy the ram air tube as well? It should take less then an hour to install. Oh yeah and I was thinking the parking lot at Hooters :thumbs: is spacious we could maybe have our meet there? :flag::driving::thumbs::cheers:

Edit: I happen to know one of the managers at Hoooters, So I dont think he will have a problem with us meeting there. :flag:

Well Todd, If Lefty is ARMY he is on his own. :jester::flag:

J/K

Sure October 8-9 sounds good to me. That gives me time to do a few more little mods :devil: . And if you need any assistance this weekend, That is not problem. Do you buy the ram air tube as well? It should take less then an hour to install. Oh yeah and I was thinking the parking lot at Hooters :thumbs: is spacious we could maybe have our meet there? :flag::driving::thumbs::cheers:

Edit: I happen to know one of the managers at Hoooters, So I dont think he will have a problem with us meeting there. :flag:

I can't let this slip by. I bleed BLUE all the way. :flag:

Archived