2014 Silverado SS Spied? We've got pictures.

If that is an SS, chevy has gone a long way from it looking sporty. Those wheels aren't SS worthy and I'm not so sure chevy will bring out a single cab SS, its been every chevy enthusiasts dream, but I doubt they will do it. We will have to wait and see. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is an SS, chevy has gone a long way from it looking sporty. Those wheels aren't SS worthy and I'm not so sure chevy will bring out a single cab SS, its been every chevy enthusiasts dream, but I doubt they will do it. We will have to wait and see. :)

Agree 100%. Im not really drooling over those pics. Rims? Lame. Single cab? Lame. Ride height and sportiness? Lame. Not too impressed. But its a concept still, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Ok maybe there just working on the engine.. Im sure if they do come out with the SSS it will be much different than the photos. I do wish they werent so scared to put more performance on it like the Srt 10 or Svt and so on.. But GM does make the best motors i think...

I know a member painted GM's new SSS's for some shows...he connot confirm, but I can say for sure they have something up thier sleeves

wheres my popcorn at! Im wondering if this will kill our value on our 1st gen SS trucks....or else its time to sell right now. Then again the awd and an ECSB is needed for me. Thank you DetJoe!

• 3 months later...