Bser Ss Roll Pan Group Buy

BSER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have 3 paid orders and I am setting a deadline of Friday the 27th for anyone else who may be considering purchasing one.

I again have more than one individual who have requested that I make several so that they can resell them. I know it's strange but I am not in this for the bucks. I make them for guys that have an SS and for no other reason than it makes me feel good to have somthing out there that I made on custom rides. This is not a business it's a hobby. I am into protouring cars since my SS was stolen and have a 65 El Camino (still has to have a bed) that is basicly a streetable track car. This is for fun not work guys.

Ok that's my rant for today, sorry!

I try to get them completed as quickly as I can after they are ordered because I know I check the mail daily when I have parts on order. In fact I am waiting on FedEx as I type this waiting on some Aeromotive fuel system parts for the Elcky. Expect about two weeks from Friday for those who have ordered.

Thanks,

Bob

If you happen to have an extra around out of this batch, consider payment sent June 2nd. Glad to see you did this customization for the trucks, just wish I could send payment right now.

I'm just not sure if I want a roll pan or the stock SS bumper, and I've been thinking about this lately too. I guess I'd have a weight advantage, and probably means I should sell my new hanger and shackle 4" rear kit and actually get the flip kit I wanted.lol

Bob, if you get payment for the 4 rollpans but there's stil other with cash ready are you gonna male anymore? I've got the cash just wondering if I really want the rollpan.

• 2 weeks later...

The roll pans are completed and boxed for shipment. They will go out today except for those who live in Canada an Hawaii. I will be contacting you for extra shipping charges once I get a quote from FedEx.

Thanx,

Bob

• 4 months later...