Bser Ss Roll Pan Group Buy

BSER

I have made not a batch of roll pans in a while but have had several calls and e-mail requests to make them. So here is your chance, if you even think you want one now is the time because I may never make them again. The last time was 6 months ago. I do not sell them other than this site, if you have seen them on e-bay it is because someone bought it here then resold it there; one went for over $900, crazy!

Anyway they will be $400 including shipping to the lower 48 states. I can accept MC/Visa if you call me at (316)858-1197 or paypal ([email protected])

It will take 2 weeks or so after I get 3 prepaid orders. Be advised oncce I get 3 orders I will close out the buy within 2 or 3 days. I know it can be a struggle to get funds together sometimes but this is not how i make my living, it's just a hobby, which is why I do not sell on e-bay.

Common questions are;

1. Can I use a hitch - yes, it will need to be the hidden hitch style accessed from behind the tag which means you will need one of several different types of folding tag mounts. Try Stylinconcepts.com that's where I got mine. The spare will fit but it hangs low and looks bad so most do not carry a spare underneath. They either do not carry one exccept for trips or keep it in the bed.

2. Does it come painted - no, it is black gel coat

3. Does it come with a tag light - No, again there are several stlyes of tag ligs from OE types, tag bolt lights, tag frames with lights built in etc.

4. Does it bolt up without modification - probably not, this is a custom piece that was molded off of my truck. Each SS had its cladding mounted by hand at the factory an can vary 1/4 inch per side. This part is intended to get you most of the way there, it is not plug and play. I have had a few guys that all they had to do was paint them but that is the exception. Your or a body shop will likey either have to trim the edges or add to it. You must pre-fit before painting.

5. Can it be molded to the cladding for a seamless look - yes - several guys have done it just look around the site for pics. I do not reccommend it because I think it could crack at the seams just because of truck bed flexing.

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much extra to ship to canada? I'm not sure if I want to put one on the truck yet but if you're going to stop making these, I want in. However I will only have money in may =/

i am not sure I will need your address then I can ask for a quote from FedEx, last time I shipped one to Canada I think it was about $75 more

I have 2 paid orders so far, once I get a third order I will post a close out date. It is unfair to make those who have paid wait for someone who may or may not place an order. I know it sounds harsh but 4 out of 5 that say they want one never step up with the funds.

I have 2 paid orders so far, once I get a third order I will post a close out date. It is unfair to make those who have paid wait for someone who may or may not place an order. I know it sounds harsh but 4 out of 5 that say they want one never step up with the funds.

As we can see in this case. How many threads have there been in the last month with people wanting them and you only have two paid orders lol.

Sent Via G-NEX