Sign in to follow this  
dwalk

2/4 Drop

I didn't know they were adjustable lol how does that work?

If the bolt is in the last or top hole of the shackle it's at the 2" drop position.

If it's in the second to last it's in the 1" drop position. Take a pic and post it up and we can tell you.

He's probably got it on the 1" setting, rear looks too high. [email protected] it just take the leaf out too lol

Yeah I agree, doesn't look like a 4" drop height from the pic, might be ground and how it's parked, just saying

ae1a6374-506d-ac5a.jpgae1a6374-507a-b7f8.jpgae1a6374-508c-6d5c.jpg

Snapped a few pics. I'm not to sure if you can tell with these pics but its all I could really get to.

Your at the 2" setting, the one below would take you up another 1", what brand shackle are those. McG's?. What size tires you running. Maybe try the leaf and see how that looks.

285/50/20 and I'm not to sure. I bought it from a customs shop when I first bought the truck. Not to sure of the brand. And I'm kinda nervous about the whole leaf spring thing because I don't what it to ride like sh*t. Does it make a big difference?

Take apic of hanger it shoudl be on the top hole also.

btw you should tigthen the shackles with full wight on the truck if you torque it with no weight on it they will bind and not let the rear end sit as low as it shoudl be.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this