6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a room at the Days Inn Carlisle, 101 Alexander Spring Rd. I checked the hotels around the turnpike area where most of you guys are staying and all that's left is 179 - 200+ a night rooms with suites. Looks like everyone was out of basic rooms at a decent rate. So, I needed something a bit cheaper than that. I booked it through hotwire. My wife is excited too now, I told her Gettysburg was right around there and she wants to tour that too. This is gonna be a much needed vacation that we are all going to enjoy. Oh and we are now bringing our 1.5 year old son. Grandparents watching him for the week fell through. :angry: They say that is too much on them now. Dang inlaws!!

Sure get them into this money draining hobby when their young.I had a blanket with pictures of the cars at the 1971 summer nationals ans thought it was the coolest thing, from then on i was hooked.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I have Niko for a bitch lol. It is a great time hope you make it down

Niko is the resident silveradoss.com east coast bitch.

^^^ LMFAO!!!! :lol:

I'm waiting until the last minute to commit to coming this year. I may have a conflict, so until I'm sure, I'm not signing up. I really hope I don't have a conflict. This is ALWAYS a good time!

Wanker! You need to come hang out! You missed the Yuengling tour too! :wtf:

@SuperRedOne, yes I am bringing my GF Cheri...wives, GF's, and mistresses are always welcome. Also, along with the wash station at the fair grounds, there is also 1-2 coin op do it yourself car washes in the Carlisle area.....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

...wives, GF's, and mistresses are always welcome.

...having all three together at one public event, at times, creats a less than desireable outcome. Do this at your own risk...

I am hoping to be there. I still have to scrape the sticker off from last year.

...having all three together at one public event, at times, creats a less than desireable outcome. Do this at your own risk...

I am hoping to be there. I still have to scrape the sticker off from last year.

My sticker is still on too Kevin.

Superredone you want someone to help you out with the area while in gettysburg send me a message i live 15 mins from there

Same here, I live 30 min away and never go. I've been wanting to check it out.

hey luke this summer we should try to get a g2g going for gettysburg there are plenty of places to meet and do like a cookout and things like that

I'd be down for that, been close a few times but never had time to check things out.

Dude I am doing the exact same thing.

i took off the week of the GM Nat. and going to clean the SS and do some drinking

must be meant to be :wub:

lmao i actually did that also