6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much fun to pass up! Everyone with a hotel room please post up what hotel you will be at! I don't want to stay at a hotel by myself again haha PAID!

i agree what hotel will everyone be staying at i need to make my reservations

Doug and Dennis , I'm staying at the residence at the marriott in carlisle . Niko and jim are staying in the same room with me. I think Chad is going to look there also. also believe the Dan and his g/f is staying there too.

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

damn the residence at the marriott is all booked allready i got in at the hampton next door they said they have a few rooms left so you guys better book fast

:thumbs:

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

ok two questions, you guys bringing wives/gfs? and is there anywhere to wash ur truck once you get there? im sure 12 hours of bugs will look great at the event!

If you want to hand wash it..You can do it right behind our site...I am not certain if there is a coin car wash or car wash in there area...Im sure there is, but I just cant tell you where

ok two questions, you guys bringing wives/gfs? and is there anywhere to wash ur truck once you get there? im sure 12 hours of bugs will look great at the event!

They have a pretty large wash area there with hoses (all free). Just bring your cleaning supplies.

My wife will be there and I know Dan is bringing his gf. Not sure about everyone else though.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)