Update On The Rims

ssbullet

No offense to the OP, but im not sure why everyone is on a such a craze about this stuff. To me it looks cheap and makes the rims look like they are covered in brake dust. And you dont even "dip" them, you spray it. Hopefully those werent OEM SSS rims :banghead:

rant done

:squintnoeswerdrun: Powdercoat them and be done, this just looks cheap, just my honest opinion. Im sure they do protect during the winter, but isnt that what the steel rims or a 2nd set of rims is for? :chevrolet: To each their own as always...

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Looks good, but still like the chrome, If anyone wants to dip the stock rims I got stock greys id be happy to trade for chrome so that they have a good home lol laugh.gif

I dont think plasti-dip looks cheap. I think its a great way to test if you want to paint something black without actually painting it. I did my air ducts and love it. I have been thinking about doing my wheels one of these days as well.