Do I Have A Tune?

VeeMax

I bought this Vmax last year, repo deal. The throttle/power is very touchy when taking off from a dead stop when driving normal, this beotch wants to go... (yeah I know, I drive normal sometimes). It took some getting use to... I drive my friends 5.3, its a dog with the same peddle movement, (no he won't race me):laugh: .

It almost seems I have a tune or something, how would I tell?

Doesn't necessarily means it doesn't have a tune if it doesn't go over but generally speaking (99% of the time) the tuner will take off the speed limiter. The only true way to know is go and look at the tune I think. But if it has no governor, you're golden.

:withstupid: Exactly if you can go over 100 or 110 you have a tune. But also take into consideration that the 6.0 has more power than the 5.3 stock vs stock without a tune. I drove my siblings 5.3 in rwd and just had it sideways down the street because I was use to the my awd gripping on take-off, but this 5.3 had some giddy up do to the K&N FIPK and Gibson extreme duals.

Now just dont go get arrested seeing if you have a tune :chevrolet: