Sign in to follow this  
MARTYW

To Bser Rollpan Or Not To Bser Rollpan?

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the BSER no bumper but I use my truck for haulin sometimes and its nice to have a step up to the bed.

I might buy one just to have and sell it for double when he stops making them.

I was really looking in to getting one on my vmax. Then I got rear ended and now I will never get one. After seeing what happens to the metal bumper changed my mind.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

What kind of rollpan do you have idahoblkss and does anybody use the hide away hitch and how does it work. thanks

What kind of rollpan do you have idahoblkss

If you read the thread and thread title, you would notice that it's a BSER roll pan. Which is made only through group orders by a member on here.

I love roll pans, but i havent seen nor do they make one that looks good on an SS. I think with all the cladding on the SS, the roll pans dont match or look right. IMO

Sorry to bump such an old thread.. but does anyone know if these roll pans are still available anywhere? I'm not sure if he still makes them anymore.

They are not made anymore. You would have to find someone on here with one. Rare item for these truck, there was only ever a few batches made.