To Bser Rollpan Or Not To Bser Rollpan?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get a rollpan or not?

I am torn on if i should get a BSER rollpan or not. Honestly, I have never cared for rollpans on trucks, but I like the look on the SSS. If I did get one, I would definitely have to put a hide away hitch. I am modding my SSS, but it is also a truck that I will use if I need to pull a trailer, etc. With the stock rear bumper being painted, it is rather useless and for looks only. (I dont step on it for any reason) Anyway, just want to hear everyone's opinion. Let me have it!!!

I personally like them, on any truck. SSSs do have a pretty cool looking bumper as far as bumpers go, but I think no bumper looks better. I got one about 6 months ago, still waiting to get it painted and installed. Won't be long now, then I can finally close my garage door. :dbanana:

Do it b4 a drop, reason being is say you drop it, get your ride height dialed in then remove bumper/weight your rear end will raise up an 1" or so, then you have to start all over re-lowering the back by changing or adding more lowering pieces

I like the BSER and Puffer SS rollpan, however I see more and more lifted trucks and just old raggitty trucks with them on.

My main reason keeping the bumper, is in case anyone ever slams me from behind. With neck injuries already, I need that bumper for safety.

• 3 weeks later...

Do it b4 a drop, reason being is say you drop it, get your ride height dialed in then remove bumper/weight your rear end will raise up an 1" or so, then you have to start all over re-lowering the back by changing or adding more lowering pieces

I lowered mine before I put my BSER on and it didnt change a bit.

Marty if you have the cash go for it. Its a very nice mod but takes time to get it fitted.

My only downfall to doing it with a daily driver is if you happen to get rear ended it would be hard to get a replacement.

At the end of the day, I love mine and wouldnt think twice about putting it on.

• 6 months later...