Sign in to follow this  
MARTYW

To Bser Rollpan Or Not To Bser Rollpan?

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am torn on if i should get a BSER rollpan or not. Honestly, I have never cared for rollpans on trucks, but I like the look on the SSS. If I did get one, I would definitely have to put a hide away hitch. I am modding my SSS, but it is also a truck that I will use if I need to pull a trailer, etc. With the stock rear bumper being painted, it is rather useless and for looks only. (I dont step on it for any reason) Anyway, just want to hear everyone's opinion. Let me have it!!!

I have a roll pan on my truck, and soon to have a street scene duct'd roll pan on. I still like the factory bumper on the SS bumper better. But thats just me.

its alot of money and its going to ride rougher beings your taking weight away from the rear ends, its whatever u like tho

Just wait and save the cash for go fast parts!

Exactly!

i like roll pans on trucks alot but the ss is meant to have that bumper and it looks killer.

I personally like them, on any truck. SSSs do have a pretty cool looking bumper as far as bumpers go, but I think no bumper looks better. I got one about 6 months ago, still waiting to get it painted and installed. Won't be long now, then I can finally close my garage door. :dbanana:

Do it b4 a drop, reason being is say you drop it, get your ride height dialed in then remove bumper/weight your rear end will raise up an 1" or so, then you have to start all over re-lowering the back by changing or adding more lowering pieces

I like the BSER and Puffer SS rollpan, however I see more and more lifted trucks and just old raggitty trucks with them on.

My main reason keeping the bumper, is in case anyone ever slams me from behind. With neck injuries already, I need that bumper for safety.

Do it b4 a drop, reason being is say you drop it, get your ride height dialed in then remove bumper/weight your rear end will raise up an 1" or so, then you have to start all over re-lowering the back by changing or adding more lowering pieces

I lowered mine before I put my BSER on and it didnt change a bit.

Marty if you have the cash go for it. Its a very nice mod but takes time to get it fitted.

My only downfall to doing it with a daily driver is if you happen to get rear ended it would be hard to get a replacement.

At the end of the day, I love mine and wouldnt think twice about putting it on.

Buying mine this week. Mainly for looks but also reap the benefits of weight. These trucks need a major diet!

X2

My sss is a daily driver - So I'd keep the stock bumper on for safety.

My sss is a daily driver - So I'd keep the stock bumper on for safety.

I'm still keeping mine just to have. I usualy keep a plethora of parts. It's better have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

do it!! looks way better and will shorten the truck , these trucks look like limos with the stock bumpers on imo.

p.s. look at dat a$$ ! ... you know you want it! lol

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss