Silverado Ss Intimidator Emblems

Ss2slow

these were listed on ebay...........http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-GM-Silverado-Intimidator-SS-badges-Complete-set-of-3-VERY-RARE-/260970991129?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc3154e19&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1413

Edited by mitchss454 (see edit history)

well i thought they were a good deal compared to the other sets on ebay!, ive been looking for a set for awhile and this is the best price ive came along so far so i shared.....im just a newbie putting the word out lol!

well i thought they were a good deal compared to the other sets on ebay!, ive been looking for a set for awhile and this is the best price ive came along so far so i shared.....im just a newbie putting the word out lol!

ya it is a good deal compared to

hey, in regards to the Intimidator emblems i posted, i talked to the guy today and i can get them for $250/set!!!, the guy is a short drive from me and i just bought a set and there legit, thinking about getting another set for a spare....so if anyones interested let me know and maybe ill grab em all at once....thanks

Hey everyone!, Ive had a few PM's regarding the authenticity of these decals.....these are in fact real and not remakes or counterfeit and were obtained from a GM employee who is a Grand Master Technician who overseen the silverado ss build and conversion project by techstar in Whitby ON.....yes they are rare and the chances of having more than one set is even rarer, but they are REAL and were originally manufactured at Kay Automotive Graphics in Michigan!...how do i know that, well i seen the box the came in! Cheers

yes there are a set of 3.....2 bigger ones for the doors and a smaller one for the tailgate!

i would be interested in a set too!!! we could get a set as multiples for a cheaper price for more...

• 8 years later...

The last post in this thread was in 2012 so a lot of the people posting in it aren't active anymore, BlownFogger is still around I think.

There's someone selling the set of 3 on eBay, got to watch out as there's a lot of copies/fakes that are seriously low quality.  But the one guy selling real ones has a set of 3 that last time I looked was actually 3 of the door-sized ones.  I asked him and he said he did have the smaller tailgate scripts too, but that he wasn't including them in the set because they are harder to find.

I have ONE brand new, un-applied tailgate script, that is very slightly damaged.  I've been hanging onto it in case I ever need it, but would consider selling if anyone is interested.  The post office folded it in half so it cracked between letters, but once applied you probably wouldn't be able to tell.  Since I was spending a ton on paint and body work and all new emblems, I didn't risk it, so I bought another one to apply.

Richard