2005 Sierra Denali Exhaust Concept! Rear Mounted

BUYING A 2005 SIERRA DENALI AND I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH THE EXHAUST AND I AM TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF MOUNTING 2 40 SERIES FLOWMASTERS IN THE SPARE TIRE LOCATION, AND THEN AN X PIPE IN ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE STOCK MUFFLER OR FURTHER UP. MY THEORY IS IT WILL SOUND SIMILAR TO A CAMARO OR CORVETTE, GRANTED BECAUSE ITS A SIMILAR SET UP. ALSO GOING TO DO LONG TUBE HEADERS. I WANT TO TRY AND GET RID OF THE TRUCK SOUND.. WHAT REALLY MAKES THEM SOUND DIFFERENT IN SOUND ANYWAYS? I SEE VIDEOS WHERE GUYS DO THE LQ9 SWAP IN A CAMARO OR TRANS AM OR CORVETTE AND IT STILL SOUNDS LIKE A VETTE OR T/A WITH A TRUCK ENGINE IN IT. ANY INPUT APPRECIATED! THANK YOU

lmao well played. Flowmaster 40's may work for what you're looking for, but personally I hate the sound of them. Mine were true dual on my old 350 chevy, no x-pipe tho so maybe that'll help it a bit. I'd look into borla or magnaflow or something like that IMO.