Job Professions

feece08

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do Drugs!!!!

As most of you know, I'm a Patrol Officer (15 years) that has been assigned to the District Attorney's Office on a county-wide Drug Task Force for the last 6+ years.

We do Search Warrants, Undercover, Stings, Raids, Erradications and Wire-Taps ... :thumbs: ...

Sadly, we've been helping out the "Body" side of the office, in investigating a ton of Homicides lately ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Thats a cool job. I applied with LA County, got all the way past the polygraph, sgt interviews etc to the last interview stage of the background investigation. I was this close to going to Rio Hondo police academy here in L.A. but the county went under a hiring freeze. I was so bummed. I was gonna be hired as Sheriff upon graduation. My ultimate goal was to become a Narc, undercover and eventually to detective. Oh well. Life doesn't turn out as you plan. I am happy where I'm at.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I am a printer adjuster for the worlds largest beverage can manufacture. I make cans for Coke and Pepsi among others. Heard last week that they are possibly moving me up to Plant Maintainer which is a bad ass job! I have been doing some of that position over the last few months anyways.

I also do heavy fabrication and custom fabrication and welding for my best friend. Certified MIG, TIG, Stick in all positions and OXY cutting.