Job Professions

feece08

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a service Tech in Walmart TLE. Been here for 4 years and love it. Except for today. They only scheduled 3 people and it's crazy busy.

Sent using Tapatalk. Because I'm on my iPhone at work, when I should be working.

I work for Siemens Wind Products, and I get paid to play with a $750k remote controlled truck.... :dbanana: This is our "LowLoader"..MFG in Italy and used to transport the finished nacelles from production to the yard/railhead for shipping...It has a 120 ton load capacity, and has various steering options such as crab steering, full sideways steering, front steer, rear steer, etc....It can be operated from inside the cab, or operated via remote control from outside..It has a full hydraulic suspension, that can be adjusted front, back, and side to side....Totally bada$$ piece of equipment...We are to be getting another one this month sometime that is a more "updated" version.....I love my job..

120310_Siemens_ls28_slideshow_main_prod_affiliate_80.jpg

service tech for Ashley Furniture. if your furniture is broke I fix's it. But from the sounds of it i'll be moving into a management position. the current manger is opening another store for our owner in a different town.

im a prototype design fabricator welding and fabricating parts for the military, homeland security and stuff like that, im a certified tig welder in all positions for aluminum, carbon steel and stainless, work flew me out to the hobart institute of welding technology in troy ohio and im only 19, went to a trade highschool for welding and metal fabrication, i can do stick, mig, braze, plasma cut, oxy/act cutting, opperate a CNC punch, and press brake, along with many other fabrication equipment, if anyone needs something repaired or fabricated let me know biggrin.gif