Nvg149 To 4L80E Input Gear Adapters - Final Run Being Made - Last Chan

Time2Kill

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I really need to buy one of these input gears. I thought I messaged you, but maybe it didn't work. Please send me pricing and I'll buy one immediately.

Thank you,

Mike

^Same story for me please pm me the price.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

So, is the price a secret?

Since I can't produce these in any sort of quantity any more, the pricing fluctuates according to demand with my machinist and availability of any gears that I can find/buy. I used to have quite a few done at a time, but now they're all basically one offs and the machinist has to charge for setup for each gear now instead of spreading the cost across a bunch of gears. Currently I can only get new gears from the manufacturer, all my sources for cores have dried up.

Since I can't produce these in any sort of quantity any more, the pricing fluctuates according to demand with my machinist and availability of any gears that I can find/buy. I used to have quite a few done at a time, but now they're all basically one offs and the machinist has to charge for setup for each gear now instead of spreading the cost across a bunch of gears. Currently I can only get new gears from the manufacturer, all my sources for cores have dried up.

Just curious on costs of having one completely made instead of machining the cores. Is it a whole lot more expensive to do that?