Time2Kill

Nvg149 To 4L80E Input Gear Adapters - Final Run Being Made - Last Chan

Just curious on costs of having one completely made instead of machining the cores. Is it a whole lot more expensive to do that?

The tooling/broaches to do the splines would be thousands of dollars, plus quite a bit of machine work on the rest of it. I had it quoted at several places and there isn't anywhere near the volume to get the prices down reasonable per gear.

The tooling/broaches to do the splines would be thousands of dollars, plus quite a bit of machine work on the rest of it. I had it quoted at several places and there isn't anywhere near the volume to get the prices down reasonable per gear.

PM sent

gotcha. Well I'll be needing one of yours before too long too so I'll let you know when I do.

Does anyone know if these can still be obtained?

On 8/9/2019 at 6:32 PM, Burb66 said:

Does anyone know if these can still be obtained?

Yes, I'm still making them when anyone needs them. I just don't stock them on the shelf anymore. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.