Chrome Stock Ss Wheels Wtt

ssbullet

I can't sellcuz I don't have another set to put back on. I just need another set of stock silver ones or I'll paint these.

well damn i got my silver ones on an avalanche so i reckon we are shit outta luck... alright man well somin changes let me know!

Ok but em, sen to me so I can switch my tires over then I'll ship u mine. I don't have any spare rims to put on mine an it's my dd. :(

Somebody get this guy some silver wheels pronto!! He's seriously gonna paint over chrome ss wheels. Those babies are gold on here...

Send me $800 and I'll buy me some black ones off eBay then transfer my tires over then send my chrome ones to the lucky donor. :)I'll pay shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a set of chrome stock ss wheels I'm fixing to sand n paint unless there's anyone wanting to trade for a black set.

I'm taking delivery of a 2003 SS this weekend with silver painted wheels and would love to trade for your chrome. Would you be willing to meet me in Memphis so don't I don't have to drive the whole way to AR. It'd be ALOT cheaper than shipping them.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got experience powder coating the stock grey SS 20" rims and leave the small aluminum section with the bowtie as is. If so did they turn out good with a good finish and hold up. It would be a real aggravation to carry to the tire shop and have the wheels taken off then broken down and the wheels taken to the powder coater then the tire shop wouldn't want the truck there ever how long?