Chrome Stock Ss Wheels Wtt

ssbullet

• 1 month later...

I have a set of chrome stock ss wheels I'm fixing to sand n paint unless there's anyone wanting to trade for a black set.

I have some chrome 24s i would trade tires are 3 months old i am selling my truck so want to go back stock, i have a black rollpan fiberglass i could sell you as well

I have a set of chrome stock ss wheels I'm fixing to sand n paint unless there's anyone wanting to trade for a black set.

I have some chrome 24s i would trade tires are 3 months old i am selling my truck so want to go back stock, i have a black rollpan fiberglass i could sell you as well

what do they look like and how far away are you from arkansas?

no curb, or peeling look great!

i am new to the forum sorry if im going off subject but if you feel im not doing this properly just notify me and i will do my best to fix the mistakes

thanks. nice forum though sux i just started really using it and now i want to sell for something better on gaspost-19897-052908500 1332961625_thumb.jpg

some more pics

post-19897-021036900 1332961685_thumb.jpg

post-19897-032849200 1332961735_thumb.jpgtruck pic 3

That's a good looking truck u got there. Mines not getting too bad mpg. I get like 17 hwy n 12-13 city. That's pulling my rzr around some too. I dont know if I want to go that big right now. Thanks for offer. I'd keep the truck it looks good.

Man i would def. Trade you my stock grey wheels for your chrome. But shipping would prolly kill us.... Dammit!!!

Yeah I know. I can't find anyone around me that has an ss rims to trade me.

That's a good looking truck u got there. Mines not getting too bad mpg. I get like 17 hwy n 12-13 city. That's pulling my rzr around some too. I dont know if I want to go that big right now. Thanks for offer. I'd keep the truck it looks good.

im getting 12 average miles

do you ither one of you guys want to just sale me your wheels? Id like some chrome SS wheels for my SS or them 24s! hit me up

I can't sellcuz I don't have another set to put back on. I just need another set of stock silver ones or I'll paint these.