Bser Rollpans

Still need to get the price for ones shipped to Canada. Postal code T5T 4B2 if he needs to know that.

Last time he shipped one to canada it was a about $75 more but will have to check with fed ex for a true price

Still need to get the price for ones shipped to Canada. Postal code T5T 4B2 if he needs to know that.

Last time he shipped one to canada it was a about $75 more but will have to check with fed ex for a true price

Ok so its

Me

Thattallcanadian?

Fors

Broheim

A_Furious

Now if everybody is serious about getting one we need atleast 3 tk pay up front i will be one of those 3 i will contact bob tomorrow and see what we can get setup

Well I just sent out my tax return today so maybe it'll be here in a couple weeks, once it's here and if this is still open, then I'm in, but if you order before then no big deal.

I regrettably need to withdraw. There are a few things I need to do first with a price tag of 600-750, not that I won't eventually but i still have the factory alarm system and no remote start. I think that would be a wiser purchase before a roll pan. Sorry. If you're one short like seriously one short let me know and I'll get the funds ready.

Edited by A_FUrious (see edit history)

hondaeater could you please find out how much shipping to hawaii would be? thank you kind sir

I have been looking for a rollpan like this everywhere.......

sooooo thankful i finally found it......

Please add me to the list of buyers......

Ok so bob *bser* is ready to get this rolling so if you have time this weekend contact him i will be calling him jn the morning for mine

but we need atleast 3 of us to pay right away there price is $400

ok, let's get it done then. Just have each of them contact me at (316)858-1197. I will need to get shipping information from them as well as payment.

Thanks, Bob.

Let me know if you give him a call and get yours set up so can cross names off the list

I hope you guys know to fit the roll pan BEFORE you paint it. If you dont you will be disapointed.

Bobs pans are nice and one of a kind, but they are fiberglass and molding with his mold to his old truck. It will NOT fit directly to your truck. It will need modifed.

After you get it molded and painted you will LOVE it.

Just FYI