Bser Rollpans

it was almost 650 bones when my roll pan was shaved, painted and mounted. I would just call Bob soon. Last I heard he was gonna quit making roll pans. Dont mean to be a kill joy.

gonna try again tomorrow couldn't get ahold of him the last couple days

When do you need to know by

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

will let you know tomorrow

Puffer.

Ron...pufferss was making and selling 3pc roll pans. He hasn't been on here since 2010 so don't know if he's still making/selling them or not. Here is a thread where he talks about them. Here is a side-by-side pic of his and BSER's pan. pufferss's is on the right.

BSERvsPuffer.jpg

Ron...pufferss was making and selling 3pc roll pans. He hasn't been on here since 2010 so don't know if he's still making/selling them or not. Here is a thread where he talks about them. Here is a side-by-side pic of his and BSER's pan. pufferss's is on the right.

Its amazing what you can do when you use the search engine

:nopity:

Hi Dustin,

I got the message but never got around to calling you back, sorry kinda busy around here and those roll pans are somthing I do on the side. And since my truck is was stolen my motivation has gone down. I make much more doing my daily job so I do good just to break even on these.

The roll pans are going to be $400 including shipping to the lower 48 states, HI and AL are more.

I need at least 3 prepaid orders to make them. I accept MC/Visa or paypal. It will take me about 2 weeks to assemble the materials and get them completed. Add a couple of days for shipping dending on where you live.

The roll pans are made from heavy weight fiberglass not steel. The only steel one was on my truck that got stolen. They are a custom piece and will require some fitting at the ends. Unless you are very lucky they will not just bolt up. They were made using my truck as a template and every SS had its cladding put on by hand at the factory, so they can vary as much as 1/2 inch per side (that is worst case but I have seen it). Some have had to sand down the ends to get it to fit right and some have had to and some body filler; you never can tell every truck is different. This will get your 95% of the way there, but fitting, prep and paint are still going to need to be done.

A few guys have molded them into the side cladding with good results, but I do not reccomend it because I think I will crack eventually at the joints. You can mount a hidden hitch behind the roll pan, there is no precut hole since hitches vary but it is easy to do. You will need to get a folding tag plate if you want to do this (I did it and used it for several years with zero issues).

I think this should answer most of the questions I have recieved over the years. Feel free to copy and post this in your thread if you want.

I can be contacted most easily by using this sites email function. My paypal account is ([email protected]) or if you want to use a credit card call me at (316)858-1197.

Have a good day. Bob