Stock Car Challenge 2012

hot rod truck

It's almost that time of year again. February 26th 1:00 P.M.

http://games.espn.go...ge/en/frontpage

Group: SilveradoSS.com

Password: silverado

Pick 5 drivers (100.00 or less total) Scoring based on NASCAR points system. (1) 43 pts. (43) 1 pt.

Bob47 won last year, Bill (billws6?) second. Hope to get more members to participate this year and make it through 36 races.

Bob or I will put up reminders here to keep everyone in the loop when it's time to re-choose drivers for each segment.

Let's go racin, boys

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

You pick 5 drivers every week and get points depending on how they finish. Your points are totaled up every week against others in your group. Highest points for the season wins. Bragging rights is all. I think you can get real prizes fron ESPN if you're really good but I've never gotten anywhere close to the top. Makes the races more interesting for me.

Just follow Brians link. You have to join our group (silveradoSS.com) Password=Silverado, pick a user name and you're in. The season is broken into 3 segments and after the last race in each segment you have to pick 5 new drivers to stay in. It's pretty easy and the ESPN site is easy to navigate. I think it's fun. give it a try.

i will be in hopefully more people will sign up !

It's fun and you don't even need to watch the races just pick your guys beforehand and see where you end up. driving.gif

It's more luck than strategy or so it seems. So, I guess you could say stupid fun.

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch the Bud Shootout? Wild race with an even wilder finish. I don't care whether you like Kyle Busch or not. That man can flat out DRIVE!!! :peelout:

He's the closest thing to Dale Sr. out of the younger generation of drivers as far as driving talent.

Now if he could buy a personality idiot.gif