How Do You Stop Modding?

The_aSSet

ha i alway's tell myself im not gonna drop anymore cash on the truck. but it never happen's for me. my wife really doesn't care if i mod the truck or not. so thats what make's it so hard for me. she doesn't care what i do to it. i told her i was thinking of a new hood and she was like go for it. she's that way with everything. i'm gonna give it a try and not spend anymore money on the truck after i get the hood a roll pan painted. but i'm sure that wont happen sense im already looking at the gaylord speedsturr bed cover :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

its our drug man. some like cocaine, some like mary j, some like meth, well this is our cocaine/mary j/meth. its a sickness and youll NEVER be able to stop until 1 of the 2. 1- you die, 2- it blows up in a million pieces and you gotta go to rehab for shooting a donkey on the side of the road in jamaca and never fully recover from wat happens in jail.........

just a theory