Winter Photoshoot Of My Sss

BlueAKSSS

Love your truck matt.... shes a beaut... and of course, love the alaska shots! Tell ya what, after driving through, Minnesota, south dakota, north dakota.... and Canada... i have an all new appreciation for how beautiful alaska really is....

thanks for sharing bruthuh!

is these SS's bad about rusting out from being up north? i bought one from indiana and afraid in a year are so ill have a rust bucket because salt and crap.....under it under coating and stuff peeling but no major rust on frame. hood hinge and some spots on hood it rusted no where else

Love your truck matt.... shes a beaut... and of course, love the alaska shots! Tell ya what, after driving through, Minnesota, south dakota, north dakota.... and Canada... i have an all new appreciation for how beautiful alaska really is....

thanks for sharing bruthuh!

Thanks Justin! Yeah you've got to love the Alaska scenery, pretty amazing place. We can look forward to getting all the trucks together this spring for some pics! pepsicheer.gif

is these SS's bad about rusting out from being up north? i bought one from indiana and afraid in a year are so ill have a rust bucket because salt and crap.....under it under coating and stuff peeling but no major rust on frame. hood hinge and some spots on hood it rusted no where else

Good question but in Alaska they don't salt the roads luckily so rusting isn't really an issue. I've yet to see an SS up here showing any signs of rust. Also my truck has only been up here 3 winters, before that it was from California. Still looks pretty newish underneath.

Good question but in Alaska they don't salt the roads luckily so rusting isn't really an issue. I've yet to see an SS up here showing any signs of rust. Also my truck has only been up here 3 winters, before that it was from California. Still looks pretty newish underneath.

this one has been down south about 4 years so im hoping all rust thats showing (in hood) will be solved when i get this cowl hood and none else comes threw. can only hope tho. i love the truck tho! im 18 years old and this has been my dream truck since i was like 11

Edited by Kirkland (see edit history)

this one has been down south about 4 years so im hoping all rust thats showing (in hood) will be solved when i get this cowl hood and none else comes threw. can only hope tho. i love the truck tho! im 18 years old and this has been my dream truck since i was like 11

Sounds like a good plan with the hood and anyways the hood isn't really a huge issue. I would be more worried about rocker panels and wheel wells rusting if there was going to be a rust problem. I hear you about the SS its been my dream truck for a long time too. Got mine when I was 19 3 years ago now I'm 21. pepsicheer.gif

How is it so clean! You've gotta let me come over to clean mine up, it's so dirty! Good pics buddy!

Haha its been clean since it cooled off into this cold snap! I've just pulled it into the garage a couple times to melt snow off and wipe down. Come by tomorrow I'm going to be working on my 57 in the paint booth but other than that I'm not up to much. Just send me a text. thumb.gif

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)