'03 Sss Value?

1STTEXAN

I have a friend with an '03 SSS, blue, loaded, 65k miles. It's been maintained like a Ferrari ie: climate controled garage etc..98% condition.

The value of these trucks don't seem to be reflected accurately in Kelly BB.

Anyone have an idea of the true re-sale value on his '03 SS?

I have a friend with an '03 SSS, blue, loaded, 65k miles. It's been maintained like a Ferrari ie: climate controled garage etc..98% condition.

The value of these trucks don't seem to be reflected accurately in Kelly BB.

Anyone have an idea of the true re-sale value on his '03 SS?

I just sold my 03 SS with 45k and almost 10g in mods and only got book value which was $20g. its not easy to get book value on these trucks everybody is looking for a deal ..

i paid 17k for mine 5 weeks ago..... 2003. blue with 55k on it, also had complete new brakes, brand new nitto grappler AT's on it front end allignement, and billet grilled front end new. Sounds like same options as your friends.

03 might be the most desirable year model SS. As are usually the 1st year model of new model vehicles, except for the kinks that needed to be worked out (intermediate driving shaft, cluster). Similar to the 1988 325iX bmw and 1991 325iX (those awd bmws kill the newer awd 325xi-335xi). It seems the first and last years are most desirable and if maintained like stated, I would hold out only for top dollar. Seems like its a gem. All stock?