2012 Silverado Ss Calendar

BlueAKSSS

Well guys you've been waiting for them and there finally done! I just finished making the 2012 Calendar that includes all of the trucks who won TOTM this year (2011) and the select four that we voted on. Thanks goes to RockHead for starting all the threads and managing the voting and such.

Here's a list of members in the calendar:

kcsilveradoss - January 2011

McMahan - February 2011

stroked out ss - March 2011

idahoBLKss - April 2011

DENTGUY - May 2011

blownss27 - June 2011

WICKEDOWESIX - July 2011

shawnss - August 2011

RockHead - September 2011

ThatTallCanadian - October 2011

Jason*/Matt* - November 2011

DGIEPSS - December 2011

Some of the members pictures were slightly on the small side but I was able to make due with them and the calendars should come out good. I made them using the design website Zazzle so you have to buy them though them. Its just a company and I have nothing to due with them other than creating the calendar with their website so that you can buy it. I used Zazzle last year for the calendar and they turned out great. Zazzle charges $20.95 regularly but calendars are on sale apparently on their website so if you use the code "CALENDARSALE" you get them 50% off so they are only $10.47 each which is a great price. Pictures of each page of the calendar can be viewed on their site.

Here is the link to buy:

http://www.zazzle.co...159371228006679

*EDIT There site seems to be down for me at the moment I'm guessing it will come back up shortly. Stay tuned.

-Matt thumb.gif

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

YESSSS!!!

Look at my total shipped.

Total: $0.47

I had a couple coupons, plus I am enrolled in ZAZZLE BLACK so I get free shipping!

WINNING!!!!!

Damn sounds like you got a steel! I just bought one for myself and I've got the free shipping deal, 50% and somehow I ended up with another 10% off so my total was like $9 bucks! Can't beat that!