Alaska Snow Drifting

BlueAKSSS

We got a nice dump of snow last night so I decided to go out and have some fun! First time I've ever tried doing this in my SS and damn is it fun! Don't mind my brothers commentary. I only stopped because the ABS warning light kept coming on I think due to so much snow getting stuck in the brakes.... The light turned off though once I used the brakes a couple times afterwards so I assume it was just the snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqc9_cFReE

I wish I could come to MT and put on a good show. I miss that stuff. Its addicting you get such an adrenaline kick at least when I raced.....That was the 1st thing I learned with these trucks, have to keep the wheels clean of snow or your truck will get the "hops" or "jiggles" because the weight of the snow screws weight and balance. I wish I could go snowblasting theirs no sand down...

I wish I could come to MT and put on a good show. I miss that stuff. Its addicting you get such an adrenaline kick at least when I raced.....That was the 1st thing I learned with these trucks, have to keep the wheels clean of snow or your truck will get the "hops" or "jiggles" because the weight of the snow screws weight and balance. I wish I could go snowblasting theirs no sand down...

Yeah I had to go to the car wash and blast the snow out of the wheels and under body after this, I've had that same problem where the wheels get off balance.

Looked like great fun Matt.... Unfortunantly, all that snow meant i had lots of shoveling too do around my house, and didnt find any time to get to enjoy if like you did. Glad to see us get some snow though.... tired of the wind, and wet nasty roads we've been having!

Thanks for posting bud :pepsicheer:

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)

Looked like great fun Matt.... Unfortunantly, all that snow meant i had lots of shoveling too do around my house, and didnt find any time to get to enjoy if like you did. Glad to see us get some snow though.... tired of the wind, and wet nasty roads we've been having!

Thanks for posting bud :pepsicheer:

Yeah I hear you, lots of snow to move! Like you said though, I'm glad we got some more after all those random wind storms.

Get it Matty Ice! Nice snow drifting bud, I was doing it today in our big empty parking lot lol. There's a lot of snow in those wheels too! Glad to see your bro and his girl were encouraging you lol. Hit me up man i've got the whole next week off.

Get it Matty Ice! Nice snow drifting bud, I was doing it today in our big empty parking lot lol. There's a lot of snow in those wheels too! Glad to see your bro and his girl were encouraging you lol. Hit me up man i've got the whole next week off.

Will do Jason!