Thing1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an 06 Intimidator with 64k miles in good shape I might consider selling. Shoot me an offer. I'm in SC though. Ain't that bad of a drive. My girl friend & I flew out to Dallas a few months ago to buy & drive home an 08 C6 coupe.

Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for one if anyone is interested.

Have a 2007 SS in Oklahoma. Will have to check but around 60k miles. Cold Air intake, throttle body spacer, adjustable performance chip, cherry bomb extreme dual exhaust under bumper, sound system, sprayed bed liner, red highlighted interior, and interior neon.

Edited by Dano (see edit history)

Still looking for one if anyone is interested.

Have a 2007 SS in Oklahoma. Will have to check but around 60k miles. Cold Air intake, throttle body spacer, adjustable performance chip, cherry bomb extreme dual exhaust under bumper, sound system, sprayed bed liner, red highlighted interior, and interior neon.

Thanks but it's a little out of my price range.

Still looking for that perfect truck!!! Lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thing , I live in KY but I have one thats def in your price range. Has 118,200 on the odometer. I'm asking around 10 for mine. 606-233-6465 if interested. It's black with chrome and black 22's

Dang still haven't found one... If anyone knows of one for sale or can keep an eye out for me please do so!

Would you be willing to pay $20,000 for a 2005 Silverado SS AWD? It is black with red bowtie and red SS emblems and has gray leather interior. It is loaded with OnStar and Satellite Radio. Also, the OnStar is paid up for about a year and a half. It also has a racing chip and has around 62,000 original miles. KBB has it listed in excellent condition at $24,000 and fair condition at $21,000. I was going to put it on here for $22,000, but I would sell it to you for $20,000 if you could come and get it. I may be able to take a little less, depending on when you could buy it. Just let me know what you think. Thanks!

Edited by ThreeD (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Give me a call. I've a 2006 SS Intimidator with 40K miles. I'd consider $20k and I'll deliver it to you (you are not too far from New Mexico). Very very clean SS that is stock so you can do whatever you want with it.

Mike

702-203-0787post-10289-0-16547800-1341861124_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bump this but I am still looking for one... Crazy how hard these trucks are to find in my area :(. I actually had planned on buying a buddies but he wrecked it and it will require 12k+ in body damage repair so I told him I would pass.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)