Looking For Ss Silverado In Tx?

Thing1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an 06 SSS in Silver Birch. Not many modifications done to it. The previous owner added the Volant cold Air intake and a Dynomax Bullet exhaust. I added a Pioneer stereo and a Viper alarm. It has only 46K miles on it and it has a clean carfax history. The title is blue, in my name and has no leins against it. I own this truck. I am located in San Antonio and just finished a road trip out to Orlando Florida and back without an issue. If you are interested PM me for pics and more info. I just had a guy ask me to sell it to him last night but for the right price I will let it go to the highest buyer.

IMG-20110919-00289.jpg

Edited by JAWSS (see edit history)

I have an 06 SSS in Silver Birch. Not many modifications done to it. The previous owner added the Volant cold Air intake and a Dynomax Bullet exhaust. I added a Pioneer stereo and a Viper alarm. It has only 46K miles on it and it has a clean carfax history. The title is blue, in my name and has no leins against it. I own this truck. I am located in San Antonio and just finished a road trip out to Orlando Florida and back without an issue. If you are interested PM me for pics and more info. I just had a guy ask me to sell it to him last night but for the right price I will let it go to the highest buyer.

Thanks but I think I'm gonna have to settle for a black or red one, that's what I'm really wanting :P. Still looking for one if anyone is interested in getting rid of theirs!

I've been toying with the idea of selling mine...see sig...But it maybe a little more pricy than you want..its an 06 with mods listed below probably a few more not mentioned and Kelly Blue Book has 25K but mine isnt "factory" so I'd have to have a little more than that

I've been toying with the idea of selling mine...see sig...But it maybe a little more pricy than you want..its an 06 with mods listed below probably a few more not mentioned and Kelly Blue Book has 25K but mine isnt "factory" so I'd have to have a little more than that

Yeah, I don't plan on paying over that for one. But thanks anyway :P.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...