Is A New Front Anti-Sway Bar Worth Buying?

irishmauler

Adding a rear sway bar alone is a mistake, these truck understeer bad as it is stock. No need to help it understeer more. However, doing a proper set of sway bars is a great improvement.

:withstupid:

Just remember the DJM's dont fit with a Corsa exhaust Irish brawler :pepsicheer:

I have the stock front with Energy Suspension bushings, and the adjustable Hellwig rear bar. After I did some trial and error with my jounce bumpers and dialed in the stiffness of the rear bars the handling is a huge difference. Virtually no under or over steer, and better feel overall. I am however running with a spare under the rear which might have a little play in the weight distribution.

I have the stock front with Energy Suspension bushings, and the adjustable Hellwig rear bar. After I did some trial and error with my jounce bumpers and dialed in the stiffness of the rear bars the handling is a huge difference. Virtually no under or over steer, and better feel overall. I am however running with a spare under the rear which might have a little play in the weight distribution.

Wow I've been wondering what it takes to get rid of the awful under steer problems. I might have to do this. Parts list?

• 2 weeks later...

:withstupid:

Just remember the DJM's dont fit with a Corsa exhaust Irish brawler :pepsicheer:

Why do these not work? Or should I say, where do they hit the Corsa? Is there another brand that does work with Corsa? I was actually looking at the adjustable set up. Does anyone know if these fit?

• 7 years later...
On 12/23/2011 at 9:53 AM, chpspecial said:

Adding a rear sway bar alone is a mistake, these truck understeer bad as it is stock. No need to help it understeer more. However, doing a proper set of sway bars is a great improvement.

Adding stiffer front sway bar increases understeer adding stiffer rear sway bar increases oversteer