Stolen Silverado Ss

illumin8ed

Today my dad's 2004 Silverado SS was stolen in Monrovia, California. It was parked across the street from a car dealership which is where he works. There might have been a camera pointing on it but we wont know if it caught anything until tomorrow. It was pretty much stock, so the only way to identify it is by the metal Harley Davidson emblem trailer hitch cover that was attached with a trailer hitch lock which will be hard for them to remove I think.

If anyone has any information, we will reward you if we find it. Thanks.

Thanks everyone... Forgot to add a better description. It's all black, basically stock. Not much to describe.

Here is a picture of it to the left of my Z71.

You can sort of see the Harley Davidson emblem on the trailer hitch. It also had a "Diamond Bar Choppers" red sticker on the back window.

ssz71.jpg

Edited by illumin8ed (see edit history)

Fvking SoCal SS thieves, makes me irate, this has happened to me twice. I am so sorry to say this but expect the worst and hope for the best sir. I have had 2 SS's stolen before and the outcome was the worst. If I see anything I'll PM you! File a police report and report to insurance immediately.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Maybe Gm is trying to take the Silverado SS back one truck at a time lol its seems like our trucks are always getting stolen. Sorry to hear about your dad's truck btw i dont know what i would do if i came outside one day and it was gone:noway: