- Winter Projects 2011/2012 -

2bfast

i take it you all have heated garages because i hate working in my cold garage more of a summer guy myself

....i feel lame

i have nothing planed MAYBE get a bed rug in the back of the SSS... MAYBE

but i guess that's because i will rarely drive her and do not have money just laying around to do any fun modifactions banghead.gifnopity.gif

(i also think its fast and stylish enough for me right now)

Edited by koopatroopa (see edit history)

i take it you all have heated garages because i hate working in my cold garage more of a summer guy myself

....i feel lame

i have nothing planed MAYBE get a bed rug in the back of the SSS... MAYBE

but i guess that's because i will rarely drive her and do not have money just laying around to do any fun modifactions banghead.gifnopity.gif

(i also think its fast and stylish enough for me right now)

nothing wrong with that, Ive been stock since 8-2005. I now feel confident to make the next step into mods and make it faster. I can push the truck to its limits stock, just need a tune, cat back and intake. But my main focus is on a spider....

nothing wrong with that, Ive been stock since 8-2005. I now feel confident to make the next step into mods and make it faster. I can push the truck to its limits stock, just need a tune, cat back and intake. But my main focus is on a spider....

SPIDERS ARE SCARY!!

Reflective-Car-Sticker-Car-Decal-with-Spider-DANGER-IN-CAR-Pattern-12-5cm-11-5cm-6343780370722100001.JPG

idiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gifidiot.gif

Well im going to finish painting the tan interior trim to match the dark color. I may put Suede on the doors (if I have time). And I may plasti dip my wheels since they will be off the truck ( im going to put snow wheels and tires on).

Im getting and Alarm installed Wed, and then after the first of the year Im installing a Pioneer 4300.

Thats all aim going to do. Most of my time and money this winter is going to be dedicated for working on my house. And Im going to pay off the SS and my Tahoe here in a couple weeks.

I have to remodel the kitchen, install insulation in the roof and every exterior wall, and insulation under the bathroom. Replace the flooring in the entire house (except the bedrooms). If i have the funds Im going to look into installing a different heating system in my house. And im going to build a custom entertainment center (since I cant find one i like), and many more smaller projects.

I have a busy winter and spring coming up

i wish i had more time for another project but lately ive been struggling with what i have .

going to try and go 9's in the ss is on top of my list

trying to get a 2nd home is on my list too ,

still debating what to get , a boat or a sand car. they are both fun but costs alot and are seasonal but so much fun when the season is here , very hard choice , maybe eventually ill get both .

an old car is also a dream i have had , 67-68 camaro pro street or a nova 2 . although seeing them with c6 corvette chassis is very appealing .

Well not to much going on but I'm going to get back to working on my "BLOWN" bbc 70 chevelle. Hope to have that up and going for the spring.

The other projects are getting these, My son is turning 1 this month and when he gets old enough I will put these under the Christmas tree for him!!!

The pic of the Bigfoot is what I got off line. I have 3 one of which is my original one that I have had since I was 5. I am going to rebuild it and I have a guy making stickers for it!

Next pic is something I just picked up this past weekend Rare hard to find Grave Digger. Needs some work but I have big plans for it!!! I will update.

I know I have time before he is old enough but working on these makes me remember when I was a kid. driving.gif

post-12300-001359400 1323052468_thumb.jpg

post-12300-045412200 1323052826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

i wish i had more time for another project but lately ive been struggling with what i have .

still debating what to get , a boat or a sand car. they are both fun but costs alot and are seasonal but so much fun when the season is here , very hard choice , maybe eventually ill get both .

an old car is also a dream i have had , 67-68 camaro pro street or a nova 2 . although seeing them with c6 corvette chassis is very appealing .

I wish I had your kind of money.

I don't have a garage so it's minimal. Just did a rear brake job on the SS because one of the pads fell off. If anyone sees one laying around on the street, it's mine. Have a new tri-fold tonnue that i want to install to replace the junk Pace Edwards cover. Need to do a front brake job on the 96. And i might buy a cool hat like Brians.

trying to get another house, already??? u gonna rent one i'm guessing??? eitherway good luck with it...

i dont really have any winter projects, i REALLY REALLY need to give the truck a detail its DIRTBAG filthy right now :-(... i have a couple thing i want to do that arent that expensive so maybe i'll try and get some of those done...

so maybe:

Fog lights

chin spoiler

H.I.D.'s (lows and fogs)

figure out wat drop i'm going to eventually buy

fix visors :-/...

-Rob