"Do Not Wash" Dealership Warning Hanger

We all know the horrors that await your paint job when its in for any kind of service at a dealer or shop.

You can ask the service manager to make sure the porters don't wash your car and screw up all your hard work, but sometimes that message doesn't make it all the way to the right people.

These FREE printable hangers can be placed on your rear view mirror, gear shift, or anywhere else to get the attention of any potential washer to make sure they know not to bother with whatever swirl inducing rag and sponge combo they have in mind.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Click your preferred hanger image below
  2. Download to your computer (right click, save as)
  3. Print the hanger on a heavy card stock
  4. Cut out along the dotted line
    • OPTIONAL - print 2 copies and glue back to back for a 2 sided hanger.

[*]Store in your glovebox

[*]Hang the notice from your rear view or gearshift

[*]Sleep easy knowing you your ride won't come back with swirls!

3f227ed2.jpg b4103a0a.jpg

4621826b.jpg 63af7675.jpg

Too bad my truck is FULLL OF SWIRLS ALREADY!!!!! Adam's, when are you coming to TEXAS?

Just order it online

www.adamspolishes.com

we even get a 10% discount on this forum. just enter in SUPERSPORT for the promo code when you check out

I buy almost everything i get online

Glad to see this, after my service once at the dealership I saw the dude wiping down my truck and almost flipped. This was after a photo session of my truck and a black C6 were next to each other awaiting service in the waiting bay, had a bunch of employees taking pictures of the two vehicles. Back to the guy wiping down my truck, I approached him and asked to look at the shammy he was using and thank goodness it was new from what I saw and felt.......otherwise it would have been :freak::idiot:

Well I got a chance to use my hanger yesterday. I had to drop off my truck at a body shop to get the passenger side door cladding re attached. I made sure when I dropped if off to hang the do not wash hanger in the rearview.

Well I called them before lunch asking if it would be ready so I could pick it up on my lunch brake. The lady thought it was done but she wanted to check to make sure. So she puts me on hold, comes back and says: “its all ready we just need to wash it up for you”. I almost lost it. NO! I don’t want my truck Washed! Did you guys not see the sign hanging from my mirror that days DO NOT WASH THIS TRUCK!?

Luckily I kept my cool and lucky for them they did not wash it.