Banks Exhaust

ryan.brewster

I looked and listened to sound clips for a month before i pulled the trigger on the Banks Monster exhaust system. Must say i am a very happy man. The kit was for a 2006 crew cab max. Part # 48332. It bolted right up besides i had to bend one of the factory pipes a bit. Worth the 645 shipped to my door. I saw a few posts on here and people said that they didn't make one for the SS. Well they don't but this kit works fine in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked and listened to sound clips for a month before i pulled the trigger on the Banks Monster exhaust system. Must say i am a very happy man. The kit was for a 2006 crew cab max. Part # 48332. It bolted right up besides i had to bend one of the factory pipes a bit. Worth the 645 shipped to my door. I saw a few posts on here and people said that they didn't make one for the SS. Well they don't but this kit works fine in my opinion.

I really like that exhaust. Im thinking about getting it. One question what pipe did you have to bend.

• 1 month later...

I really like that exhaust. Im thinking about getting it. One question what pipe did you have to bend.

I just ordered the Banks Dual Monster Exhaust with Quad Tips that is designed for a 2007-2008 Chevy Vortec Max 6.0L CC/SB pick up. They informed me that since it is designed for the later trucks with the 6.0 vortec Max and I'd have to mod it to fit. I don't believe it should be that hard...I'll let you guys know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone else put a Banks on their truck? Just curious about the drone, the Magnaflow i have on mine now is killing me with the drone. I need to change my exhaust, but want something that sounds as mean as the Magnaflow does, but dont have the money to drop on a Corsa just to reduce drone.