Wills Rcsb Build

silverado_ss_04

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Silverado-SS-Cladding-single-cab-Rocker-panels-PreFabricated-99-06-/252140234635?nav=SEARCH is this your truck?? What's happening? Edit: prob just stealing your photo.. Edited by SS2daend (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bought a awd tbss awhile ago.

lowered the front with belltech lowering struts and adjusted the rear bag sensors for the rear.

also did amber delete headlights and replaced the stock muffler with a flowmaster 40 for now.

going to do a btr cam, full exhaust and 22" tbss reps with upper a arms to remove camber.

DSC_3719.jpg

IMG_6502.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_5749.jpg

Edited by Boosted_Silverado (see edit history)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

made a adjustable master today so i didnt get any vids.

got the pedal dialed in now so ill get some vids tomorrow.

7e025f61.jpg

What exactly did you use to make this adjustable? I have a factory 5speed and these hydraulic systems are garbage. I also was wondering how the clutch pedal felt after you completed this. Mine even with a brand new slave and master cylinder still engages just off the floor.

Edited by Nasty6sp (see edit history)

What exactly did you use to make this adjustable? I have a factory 5speed and these hydraulic systems are garbage. I also was wondering how the clutch pedal felt after you completed this. Mine even with a brand new slave and master cylinder still engages just off the floor.

its been so long i cant even remember, i would have to take it apart and look.