2 Silverado Ss Part Outs - 36K Miles & 96K Miles - Onyx Black

Time2Kill

will the headers/duals fit 05 gmc vho? also interested in the 4" intake and if it is sold, then put me down for the stock k&n filter

Header's will fit 99-06 trucks and 07 classic trucks. They may fit 07+ but not 100% sure. The duals will be a direct to Ext Cab trucks.

4" intake is still available

Header's will fit 99-06 trucks and 07 classic trucks. They may fit 07+ but not 100% sure. The duals will be a direct to Ext Cab trucks.

4" intake is still available

will you sell exhaust separate from the headers? id like the cat back to the tips

Driver Mirror Pic

Not the best pic, but I'll get better pics of the mirror on Friday or Monday depending on what happens with the holiday/family.

Thank you sir, i will want this mirror. Just want to see all the pics. It does have the puddle light correct? As I believe all 03 models had them....

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Thank you sir, i will want this mirror. Just want to see all the pics. It does have the puddle light correct? As I believe all 03 models had them....

Yes, has the puddle light, turn indicator, power folding, and heated.

Is your driverside rear door panel still for sale? Also the taillights are they for sale? Is your price for the set or per light??

Yes it is still for sale. The tail lights are $45 each, so $90 for a pair.