2 Silverado Ss Part Outs - 36K Miles & 96K Miles - Onyx Black

Time2Kill

did you have the front a rear bumper i want em with al the stuff step pads and ducts?

oh also de exhaust tip only

if you have one of that parts letme know

The front bumper I have is going with the complete front clip.

I do have a rear bumper with step pad but it has some damage near the hitch area. Picture

Don't want to sell the exhaust tip unless someone else wants the rest of the exhaust first.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

The front bumper I have is going with the complete front clip.

I do have a rear bumper with step pad but it has some damage near the hitch area. Picture

Don't want to sell the exhaust tip unless someone else wants the rest of the exhaust first.

how much for the rear bumper??? shiped to 78582? pm me all the info on the payment bro and the damage its reparable righ? i want it bro thanks

Edited by SSclone05 (see edit history)

So do you not part the center console's im looking for the center console lid. if you do LMK please thank you. also i see you parting the entire front clip on the 35k mile truck is the front clip of the 96k mile truck trashed? im looking for a front bumper.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

So do you not part the center console's im looking for the center console lid. if you do LMK please thank you. also i see you parting the entire front clip on the 35k mile truck is the front clip of the 96k mile truck trashed? im looking for a front bumper.

The center consoles are sold complete.