Hey Hey

WODY'S GIRL

Good to see you back on here. It's a shame things didn't work out, but you did make a great kid it looks like. I've moved to Phoenix and still come on here. I'm mostly moderating on here more than posting though. You still in Vegas?

Aww thanks guys Its good to see some of you guys are still around! Here are a few recent pics of Howie for anyone who would like to see. sorry they are a little big!

390074_305517969458823_100000018673093_1343751_1636729507_n.jpg

296014_10150799633975542_679215541_20751737_72815174_n.jpg

281800_10150736355085542_679215541_20068874_3127069_n.jpg

:eek: :eek:

boy, he's sure getting big.. :thumbs: i remember the first pics of him. was a rough time, and i'm glad everything worked out great for him..

good luck, and welcome back.. :seeya:

Good to see you back on here. It's a shame things didn't work out, but you did make a great kid it looks like. I've moved to Phoenix and still come on here. I'm mostly moderating on here more than posting though. You still in Vegas?

Hey Zippy! Yeah I am still in Vegas not going anywhere for a while lol. How do you like Phoenix?? Do you like it better then Vegas???

:eek: :eek:

boy, he's sure getting big.. :thumbs: i remember the first pics of him. was a rough time, and i'm glad everything worked out great for him..

good luck, and welcome back.. :seeya:

Yeah he has def come a long way you would never know he was born 11 weeks early at 2lbs 14oz looking at him now. He has been through more in his first year of life then most people have in there whole life. I am so proud of him and proud to be his momma!

• 3 months later...

if i may add a few of mine as well...and also to say there is always two sides or more sides to a story....and that i love Howie very much!

BigHowie.jpg

some of you may remember we almost lost my mom but after being in a coma for 2 weeks, she woke up and is now the most proud grandmother...ever! here she is with Howie.

OmaandHowie.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

my best friend said hes a true bad ass

and everyone loves is crazy hair...gotta love it

he is a very strong baby boy and i am very proud of him for fighting so hard while he was in the hospital and knocking it all out like nothing.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)