Hey Hey

WODY'S GIRL

Yeah he does not have the truck anymore so probably has no reason to come on. Yeah it sucks but life goes on I have Howie to worry about now i cant worry about him and what he is doing anymore.

Good for you..atleast I got to keep up with you on facebook ;)

Glad to see you swing back by, not sure if you remember me or not but spoke briefly on chatbox or something like that when I first joined in 2008. Glad to hear Howie is doing well, live, prosper and move on! Site has been changing alot with new owners and a flood of east coast guys selling their trucks. Good to hear from ya, and good health to you and Howie :chevrolet:

-Andrew

Glad to see you swing back by, not sure if you remember me or not but spoke briefly on chatbox or something like that when I first joined in 2008. Glad to hear Howie is doing well, live, prosper and move on! Site has been changing alot with new owners and a flood of east coast guys selling their trucks. Good to hear from ya, and good health to you and Howie :chevrolet:

-Andrew

Of coarse i remember you. Who all sold there trucks?I do see so many names on here i do not recognize lots of new members i guess. and new owners wow a lot has changed since I have been gone!

Edited by MelissaD (see edit history)

Krambo's is listed, here in MA we have lost 2 members that are regualrs (sick03ss-for sale, 1stimessguy-sold). Hankg42 sold his. Its getting sad, all the originals are selling their trucks its kinda strange. We still get the everyday "which exhaust should I get question," I cant complain because I posted today about true duals vs. single in/single out corsa muffler. Still have the record holders here which is great and hope that doesnt change.

Aww that makes me sad that everyones truck is gone do they still come around? We had a really good group of people back when i was active I miss you guys yI considered a lot of you guys friends. I do still keep up with a few people through text and on facebook so thats pretty cool.

Still here Mel so glad to hear from you. I am sry about your situation but like you said life goes on and you have a awesome little guy to be with you for life :)

We have missed ya

I'm still kicking and have my SS, just not active much on here these days. Sorry to hear of the big D but it sounds like you have a good attitude. I don't really know you like others do, I just remember seeing you being active a lot in the past.