Aftermarket 4.10'S For '06 Ss With 14 Bolt Rear?

How much. Mine is a 14 bolt 2wd. Got to work it out with the wife but with my cam swap injectors TB and retune and tranny mods and a gear set thats all I am going to do performance wise to it.

yes im aware of that. my 488s are for a 14 bolt. 100+ shipping?

Whats in your truck now??? I see you wish you had kept some 3:73's around. Do you need them for your truck or just want to play with them and see how you like it...

i have 410s in there now. im over 800 rwhp and the 410s well .....dont do me justice, also planning to go AWD so wanted to load the turbos better when i do go auto/AWD

i have 410s in there now. im over 800 rwhp and the 410s well .....dont do me justice, also planning to go AWD so wanted to load the turbos better when i do go auto/AWD

I was told by some SS guys that the 4.10's will load the turbo fine in an AWD setup. In 2WD 3.73 or 3.42 work better.

CHPSpecial Has 4:10's in his AWD SS and he runs a turbo set up.

How soon on the AWD conversion???

I have a few set's of 3.73's for the 14 bolt if you still decide to go that route.

I was told by some SS guys that the 4.10's will load the turbo fine in an AWD setup. In 2WD 3.73 or 3.42 work better.

CHPSpecial Has 4:10's in his AWD SS and he runs a turbo set up.

How soon on the AWD conversion???

I have a few set's of 3.73's for the 14 bolt if you still decide to go that route.

ill keep that in mind about the 373s, if i did that id have to find a front diff with 373s to use.

The Awd conversion will take sometime. Trying to find a donor SSS to use the front diff and the nvg149 out of. I then gotta find a 4wd frame, do some work to the frame to adapt the gmt900 front strut setup, doing fuel cell, relocated rear shocks, slid back crossmember then off to the powder coater. So probably wont be for least few months. Not mention ill have to redo my twin setup since the driveshafts will interfer with my downpipes along with the strut mounts will interfer with the waste gate merges

ill keep that in mind about the 373s, if i did that id have to find a front diff with 373s to use.

The Awd conversion will take sometime. Trying to find a donor SSS to use the front diff and the nvg149 out of. I then gotta find a 4wd frame, do some work to the frame to adapt the gmt900 front strut setup, doing fuel cell, relocated rear shocks, slid back crossmember then off to the powder coater. So probably wont be for least few months. Not mention ill have to redo my twin setup since the driveshafts will interfer with my downpipes along with the strut mounts will interfer with the waste gate merges

Time2kill has most of it in the for sale section. Escalde had the 3.73 front diff.