KB intercooled 6.0

detjoe

In the newest trucking there is an ad for the KB supercharger w/intercooler for our trucks?? is this true? I thought that they were crap and espically toward us GM people? Just wanted to see if I should believe what I read :crazy:

was at kb today they said not yet .my 04 has kb kit worked good now works better installed two 15 inch spal fans did away with clutch fan truck runs 180190 thru desert with air on no more timing pulled by ecm plus 500plus hp at motor

How did you come up with the hp #? I don't see KBs producing more than an intercooled Radix. Unless of course, you have done more?

before the fans truck dynoed at 495 at engine picked up almost 30hp after fans suprised me an bell was there today tohave ecm reflashed after fans tranny was shifting thru and hittind rev limiter between first an second

So you dyno'd on a 4-wheel dyno, or did you pull the front driveshaft? You keep saying "at the engine". How much was the RWHP?

before the fans truck dynoed at 495 at engine picked up almost 30hp after fans suprised me an bell was there today tohave ecm reflashed after fans tranny was shifting thru and hittind rev limiter between first an second

Where's that BS flag when you really need it?

Archived