Finally, "Supercharged" And "Turbocharged" In Sss Font

kelleyperformance

Woo! Didn't know these existed! I want some! Can you make one in blue that I can put above the SS on my volant cover! Haha maybe you should make an "SS" sticker while your at it, so the colors match. Got any pics of how the stickers look on your truck? Did you do just the hood and tailgate? Or did you do the doors too?

i did just the tailgate, just like OEM. i designed these to replace the "silverado" on the tailgate, but many people run them on the sides of their cowl hood, under door emblems, etc etc. i can make you whatever color you want, but what i have in stock is the OEM gunmetal looking metallic color the stock "silverado" decal is colored in. i think there are pics of it on my truck on the first page isnt there?? i dunno if i have any others close up... ill look real quick tho

Haha I JUST had a rear sticker made. It's my cheesy logo I came up with. "Super Fast, Supercharged, Super Sport. Then under that it says "Silverado SS 12 second club". Gonna get it in my sig once I take some good pics of my finished truck. The sticker would have looked WAY better in the SS font. But they obviously didn't have that font, so I had them do something that looked close.

Haha well, every letter of my window sticker is also in those 3 words. At least I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Nevermind. There's no "F". Oh well. Ill order some supercharged stickers for sure.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

you got it buddy! :thumbs:

good deal! man... I got stuck. this damn light switch... it was working... now it's not lol.

gonna have to call it a night. to much jack for me = bad led conversion lol! oh well... we will

c how it works out in the morning.

good deal! man... I got stuck. this damn light switch... it was working... now it's not lol.

gonna have to call it a night. to much jack for me = bad led conversion lol! oh well... we will

c how it works out in the morning.

uh oh lol... well if you get too frustrated with it we can take care of it when you bring the truck up to look it over, no big deal ill just take care of it :cheers: later man, stop drinking and go to sleep lol :jester:

uh oh lol... well if you get too frustrated with it we can take care of it when you bring the truck up to look it over, no big deal ill just take care of it :cheers: later man, stop drinking and go to sleep lol :jester:

haha.gotta drink while i can...only have 1 day off... gotta take advantage, but we will c.... so tues or wed ok to come up?

I'm bringing u waaaay to much work... though i know ur not complaining. lol.

Edited by Blk_SS (see edit history)

haha.gotta drink while i can...only have 1 day off... gotta take advantage, but we will c.... so tues or wed ok to come up?

I'm bringing u waaaay to much work... though i know ur not complaining. lol.

no i am totally ok with money. i find money and i get along just fine :lol:

yeah thats fine, if anything changes before then ill let you know but i doubt that. that actually works since some of the parts were not in stock and the TC is built to order, so you just might get to see some tranny guts after all!