Finally, "Supercharged" And "Turbocharged" In Sss Font

kelleyperformance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry guys, i have been swamped and havent had a chance at all to get on here :( i have printed quite a few decals that should fill most of your orders and requests so far. they will be done either tonight or tomorrow. PLEASE post on here if you want a decal.

i have the "supercharged" for tailgate to match OEM ready to ship, they come in the standard gray that the OEM sticker is- cost now set at $20/decal for one shipped, any color. if you order 2 or more, they go to $10/shipped. this pricing is due to the amount of wasted vinyl due to how small these decals are.

the "supercharged" decals also come in 10" and 14" for going on the hood, doors, or wherever. they come as a set of 2 decals for $30/set shipped, your choice of color. if you order 2 or more they will be $25/set shipped.

the "turbocharged" decals for tailgate and hood will be ready this week!!! i will post a pic up once we make the first few. BTW i have several of these decals in tailgate and hood in OEM charcol, ready to ship.

ALSO if we get enough orders in a set time we can do a GROUP BUY, or you all can set one up if you'd like. i would need 10 or more orders at one time to do a GP price.

FOR ORDERS- please either PM me for quickest ship but post here as well. either way i would like all the orders to be posted here so i dont loose track of them- i get swamped in emails and it may take me days to respond if you email me, so just PM or post :D again, thanks for your patience everyone, i am really sorry. i will be active on here at least every other day from now on.

John :cheers:

ok guys who wants a decal? i printed a bunch of them, i have the hood decal sets and tailgate sets in stock in 12" and 14" hood decals, in OEM decal color, and plenty OEM tailgate sized decals in turbo and s/c, in OEM decal color (gray/charcoal metallic). just shoot me a PM! also remember, we can do a GP to save some money if enough orders are placed

Pm sent john I will take just the 1 tailgate supercharged in gray

Thanks doug

no problem, will ship out tomorrow! thanks for the order :thumbs:

John :D

• 1 month later...

I'll take three "supercharged" decals, all to match the oem gray.

One for the tailgate, & one for each door = 3 total

How much shipped to 55803?

Also, two tailgate "silverado" decals {I'll put them below the door badges} in the oem gray.

5 total decals shipped to 55803 = ?

Edited by TSA (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

dont know if you ship to canada but im interested in..........

- 3 "silverado" decals all OEM grey

- 3 "supercharged" decals all OEM grey

shipping would be to n3y 4k4

give me a price....thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

TTT... i still have a bunch of these, every time i see one sitting on my desk i mean to open this thread back again for people who hadnt seen them or doesnt have a set yet. i personally love little touches like these :D

John