Fresh Paint

gutierrezvho

Yeah dude after I looked back at how my post read it sounded condescending, my apologies, hopefully you can find a set and I'm glad you're truck is back on the road :thumbs:

No worries bro. I didn't think you were trying to be haughty, I just wanted to clarify that I do know the difference lol. I am hoping to replace the whole front clip soon with the 06' model clip. Then maybe the v-max badges will be a little more justified haha

Thats a sharp looking V-Max! Insurance sure does come in handy huh? I remember when my brand new F350 got smashed in a parking lot by some drunk driver and it would have cost over $4,000 to fix, but it only cost me $250!

Thats a sharp looking V-Max! Insurance sure does come in handy huh? I remember when my brand new F350 got smashed in a parking lot by some drunk driver and it would have cost over $4,000 to fix, but it only cost me $250!

Nice!! Ya the cost to fix it was about 3800 dollars and I only paid 50 dollars for a gas deposit on a rental car lol!thumb.gif

Well, I just checked. GM still has some limited stock available in their Chicago, IL parts wharehouse.

I'd go back to the body shop & tell them that the GM dealer they used to get your parts was wrong. These VHO nameplates aren't discontinued YET.

Tell them to order you PN#15222752.

They should pay for it to be fix CORRECTLY. :glare:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

No worries bro. I didn't think you were trying to be haughty, I just wanted to clarify that I do know the difference lol. I am hoping to replace the whole front clip soon with the 06' model clip. Then maybe the v-max badges will be a little more justified haha

Not sure where you are located but I saw this on Craigslist.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/2646335042.html

Well, I just checked. GM still has some limited stock available in their Chicago, IL parts wharehouse.

I'd go back to the body shop & tell them that the GM dealer they used to get your parts was wrong. These VHO nameplates aren't discontinued YET.

Tell them to order you PN#15222752.

They should pay for it to be fix CORRECTLY. :glare:

Nice! haha I kind of figured they didn't do much searching for it, honestly I think they drove across the street from their shop to the GM dealer here in town and just swiped a couple of v-max badges because it is what they had in stock

Not sure where you are located but I saw this on Craigslist.

http://phoenix.craig...2646335042.html

If I wasn't so limited on cash I would definitely go for it! It's way too close to Christmas for me to splurge though huh.gif